How old is Nicki Minaj?
Nicki Minaj was born on December 8th 1982. She will turn 40 years of age this year in December 2022.
What is Nicki Minaj’s daughter’s name?
Nicki does not have a daughter yet, but she has a lovely baby boy nicknamed “Papa Bear”. The famous celebrity rapper gave birth to the baby a year after marriage in September 2020.
Who is Nicki Minaj’s husband?
Nicki married Kenneth Petty in October 2019. Their relationship started years back, when they met as teenagers.
What is Nicki Minaj’s Net worth in 2022?
Nicki Minaj has an estimated net worth of $80 million (as of 2022). Her salary remains undisclosed. She earns a lot of money from music sales and endorsement deals with companies and brands like L’Oreal and MAC Cosmetics among others.
How tall is Nicki Minaj?
Nicki stands at 5 feet 7 inches tall.
What is Nicki Minaj’s real name?
Nicki Minaj’s real name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
Nicki Minaj’s wiki
Onika Tanya Maraj, better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian rapper and singer-songwriter. Born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in South Jamaica, Queens, New York.
She earned public attention after releasing three mixtapes between 2007–09. Minaj has since released four studio albums, including Pink Friday (2010), which is the best-selling rap album of 2010. She has won the BET, MTV Video Music Awards and New York Music Awards, and has become one of the most successful rappers in music history, with more than 25 billion views of her music videos combined. Minaj has the most followers on Instagram in the world, becoming the first person to reach 100 million followers, surpassing Taylor Swift, and being surpassed by Selena Gomez.
Who is Nicki Minaj Dating?
Nicki Minaj’s first boyfriend was Safaree Samuels, a childhood friend. They dated from 2002 to 2014. In 2015, Nicki Minaj told Complex Magazine she was still in love with Safaree and that her song “Pills N Potions” was about him but the duo later broke up the year before that.
Her second boyfriend was Meek Mill; they broke up in 2017 after he served 5 months in jail for violating his parole.
In August 2019, Nicki Minaj went on vacation with Gucci Mane and they were spotted holding hands and kissing each other multiple times during their trip to Dubai. Well, some people saw this as another sign that she dated Mane. She also posted a picture on Instagram of her and Gucci Mane hanging out at a beach and holding hands.
Nicki Minaj and Gucci Mane were seen kissing on the beach again during a trip in the UK promoting their music.
The social media personality, who likes to keep her personal relationships private, was reportedly dating but the relationship did not last too long. In one of her interviews, she said, “I have to keep myself humble because I’m still in the process of being a human being. I’m not going to say I know everything.”
After that, it was also rumored that she had a relationship with Nas, a new york rapper but she never gave any comments about it. Nicki blushed in a show that they were enjoying sleepovers but eventually they broke up in 2018.
After that, it was mentioned that Nicki had scandalous relationships with Eminem and Drake at different times but we guess the relationships were kept private.
Who is Nicki Minaj Dating? Nicki Minaj Boyfriend 2022
Surprisingly, Nicki is no longer single, she married her childhood friend , Kenneth Petty on October 22, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia. Nicki had previously announced her engagement in April 2019 before the couple tied their nuptial knot. She married Kenneth Petty, who is 43 years old.
The duo dated for months before their marriage and most people expected a longer dating time though but they were surprised by the quick wedding.
In a statement regarding the union, Nicki Minaj said “I’m so happy to be marrying my best friend today! He proposed to me at our favorite restaurant in London, Nobu Fifty Seven.” The couple shared several pictures of themselves on social media before and after the wedding and we are thrilled for them.
Minaj was born Onika Tanya Maraj in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago. She is the only child of parents of Indian ancestry; Sandra Maraj (b. 1956) and Robert Maraj (b. 1956). Her father was a native of Berbice, Guyana, while her mother was born in Saint James; they met while attending school in Trinidad and Tobago. When Minaj was one year old, her family moved to the United States.
Nicki’s family lived in the Flatlands and Howard Houses in Brooklyn, New York. At age six, she began performing in rap battles against other children. Her parents were very supportive of her musical aspirations and enrolled her in speech therapy when she was a child; this was also something that would later influence her as an artist.
Minaj grew up listening to a variety of music genres such as pop, R&B, hip-hop and reggae, which later inspired Minaj’s lyrics. She was exposed to music and gained a love for hip hop through her father, who would play Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” or “Beat It” on the record player instead of listening to her mother’s Motown and Soul music. She was also influenced by her mother’s songs, as she was an avid fan of Phil Collins’ songs.
In 2004, Minaj began posting videos of herself rapping and dancing on the YouTube website under the name “NickiMinaJ”. Her videos caught the attention of many people in New York City, where she started recording demos; one particular demo caught many music industry executives’ attention, who afterwards contacted Minaj personally. As the CEO of Cash Money Records, Birdman, wanted to sign Minaj.
In September 2007, she signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, an imprint of Cash Money Records. Later that year, Minaj released her first mixtape, Playtime Is Over (2007).
2007–2010: Career beginnings and releases
Minaj’s debut album Pink Friday was released on November 19th 2010; it was supported by five singles: “Your Love”, “Check It Out”, “Right Thru Me”, “Moment 4 Life” and “Super Bass”. The album peaked within the top five in Canada and the United States.
Minaj received her first number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100, for “Super Bass” in September 2011. In April 2012, the success of “Starships” and its preceding singles “Right by My Side”, “Pound the Alarm” and “Automatic”, led to Minaj’s first number one on the UK Singles Chart as a solo artist. Minaj went on to achieve two more number-one singles—”Starships” and “Beez in the Trap”—in 2012, as well as three more chart-toppers in 2013: “Pound the Alarm”, “Bang Bang” and “Anaconda”.
2012–present: The Pinkprint and American Idol
In August 2014, Minaj released her third studio album, The Pinkprint. It received generally mixed reviews from music critics. The album’s lead single “Anaconda” peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 and became the highest-charting single of Minaj’s career in the United Kingdom. In 2016, Minaj released two singles: “Hey Mama”, which features Canadian rapper Drake, and “Black Barbies”. Both singles charted within the top five on the Billboard Hot 100; they were later included on her fourth studio album.
Some facts you don’t know about Nicki Minaj:
– Nicki’s first time in the U.S. was in 1989.
– Nicki attended the United Nations International School of Jamaica; it is a private school, founded in 1968 with 1,000 students in grades nursery through high school.
– She says that she has a tattoo on her right arm… but we really can’t see it! She has done so many covers to “Hit em with the Hein,” that she never got a chance to get her tattoo. Until now! (bless her heart)
– Nicki’s mom Sandra went through a divorce with her stepfather when she was young… This might help explain some of the history and maturity in her lyrics.
– Nicki is a vegetarian and has been one since at least 17 years old… She also doesn’t consume gluten, any sort of stimulants or recreational drugs!
– She loves the color pink and is known for having pink hair! She don’t see herself having anyone else rocking pink hair any time soon though.
– Nicki got most of her inspiration from Lil’ Kim, Pink, Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys.
– If you ever have a chance to meet her, I’d suggest asking her about her craziest fan moment! Those are the moments that live on forever. Her craziest fan moment thus far… One fan tried to run up and kiss her from behind once and another one tried to jump out of a crowd with no security present (They were both stopped before any real harm could be done).
– She loves dogs and she loves to read. We’ve heard she loves romance novels!
– She has never had any plastic surgery done on her body or face for that matter. She is completely natural and proud of it!
– Nicki Minaj was born in Saint James, Trinidad.
– She was raised in Queens, New York City.
– Her parents are Barbados natives who relocated to the U.S. at a young age along with her older sister.
– Her great grandparents are immigrants from South America, specifically from Guiana (French Guyana). They were of French ancestry.
– Nicki was a straight A student in elementary school and was very involved in acting and singing throughout her time there. She participated in talent shows, spelling bees, and storytelling.
– Her initial rap name was “Nicki Maraj” but later on she dropped the “Raj.”
– She has 4 siblings total, 3 sisters and 1 brother; they are all involved with music in some way or another.