Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara (CUSTECH) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for CUSTECH post UTME form below.
Authorities of the Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara (CUSTECH) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara (CUSTECH) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
CUSTECH Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence Soon.
Candidates Eligible for CUSTECH Post UTME & DE Screening
(1)Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
(2) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the CUSTECH 2021/2022 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
(3) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
(4) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only.
(5) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
(6) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB PORTAL.
How to Apply for CUSTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.
Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
Enter your JAMB registration number.
Enter one of your names.
Click on ‘Login’.
Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
Confirm your entries.
Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.